Aether: A Heroic Fantasy RPG
A downloadable game
Aether is a card based Fantasy TTRPG focused on giving you a cinematic, character-centric story structure and helps you choose how much depth your character's abilities have and how they interact with the world around them.
You choose everything from your character's fate, to what they value most, to what they try to hide, and then your play group will collaboratively build a setting with as much or as little detail as you want to help the Narrator (GM) give all of you a place to start. The game is built to make your character choices matter, as each Goal, Value or Destiny you set becomes your way to earn Experience to grow stronger, or earn Limit Breaks to succeed in dire moments.
The game also includes a full suite of tools to guide new Narrators (Game Runners) get used to the flow of gameplay, planning encounters and building their own monsters to use (complete with random generators).
- 133 Page bookmarked PDF with a linked table of contents for easy navigation
- Form-Fillable Character Sheet
- Form-Fillable NPC statblocks
- Form-Fillable Party and Campaign Planning sheets.
- A How to Convert from D&D5e package
- My eternal gratitude.... seriously.
What You'll Need:
A deck of 52 playing cards, the files, and a way to keep notes.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $35 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Every purchase of Aether goes towards giving anyone who wants to play the game but maybe can't afford it the chance to try it out. Community copies are free, and each purchase adds 1 to the pool so it's like you're buying a copy for a friend!
I also have a Ko-Fi goal set: every $100 that's donated will add 5 copies to the pool, so if you take a copy and feel inclined to give back, but the price is a bit high, you can still contribute and keep things going. If you want to donate you can do so here: https://ko-fi.com/eldritchcrow
- Character Sheet UpdateApr 19, 2021
- New V1.4 Character Sheet!Apr 13, 2021
- Aether V1.4 Release!Apr 01, 2021
- Updated V1.3 FileJan 20, 2021
- Aether V1.3 Beta Now Available!Jan 17, 2021
- Aether V1.2 Is Here!!Dec 24, 2020
- Character Sheet UpdateDec 14, 2020
- Convert from D&D5e PackNov 21, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.